Adidas Victory League Cologne by Adidas, Adidas Victory League is a men’s Oriental woody fragrance. Launched in 2006, this scent can be worn through all the seasons but is best during fall and winter days.
- It has vanilla, fresh spicy, sweet, cinnamon, and fruity accords, along with moderate longevity and sillage. It has top notes of grass, bergamot, and basil, followed by middle notes of pear, lavender, and cinnamon.
- The cedar, vanilla, and musk base notes round out this aroma.
- Adidas has long built its reputation as a premier athletic footwear and apparel brand. Founded in 1949 by Adolf Dassler, the company remains based in Herzogenaurach, Germany.
- Initially, Adolf started the Dassler Brothers Shoe Factory with his brother Rudolf in 1924, focusing on spiked running shoes for sports. By 1949, a falling out between the brothers led to Rudolf forming Puma and Adolf establishing Adidas.
- The company expanded beyond footwear into tracksuits, sportswear, and equipment. In 1985, Adidas went into partnership with Coty and launched its fragrance line, which now includes perfumes, deodorants, aftershaves, and lotions.