Touch Perfume by Fred Hayman, Touch is a beautifully feminine perfume with a soft, elegant motif. The fragrance, released in 1993, is a lovely scent for the woman who revels in the fresh scents of spring.
- The opening is bright and cheerful. Juicy lemon, bergamot, peach, and plum are mellowed by green notes, aldehydes, and orange blossom.
- The middle is an irresistible bouquet of floral aromas. Orchid, violet, carnation, orris root, jasmine, damask rose, lily of the valley, and ylang-ylang mix together in a heady bloom of powder and sweetness.
- Their intoxicating scents comes to rest on a base of civet, cedar, sandalwood, musk, amber, vetiver, and vanilla. Wear this sophisticated scent to infuse your day with a touch of romance.
- Fred Hayman, nicknamed “Mr. Beverly Hills,” is often credited with putting Rodeo Drive on the map as a premiere shopping destination for the jet-setting crowd.
- His boutique, located on the famous street, offered designer clothes in a hip atmosphere