Acqua Di Parma Peonia Nobile Perfume by Acqua Di Parma, Long-lasting and brilliantly floral, Acqua di Parma Peonia Nobile is the quintessential elegant garden party scent in a gorgeous pink flacon.
- Supported by warm notes from earth-rich patchouli, inviting musk, animalistic amber and bright black pepper, this fragrance by Acqua di Parma boasts a rich variety of sweet and fleshy florals full of character and body.
- As the name suggests, exotic peony plays a starring role in the scent notes of this perfume, supported and intermixed with woodsy Turkish rose, invigoratingly green freesia and lemony geranium.
- While the brightness of this fragrance makes it an exceptional choice during spring and summer, the versatility of its warmer tones makes this perfume a great option year-round.
- Among Acqua di Parma’s more contemporary releases, Acqua di Parma Peonia Nobile was released first in 2016.
- The Italian-based perfume house has a long and storied history of working with some of the most prominent names in show business since its first fragrance launch in 1916.