Ajmal Oudesire For Unisex , Oud, also called agarwood, is a perfume ingredient that is famous across history and the world for its unique, richly nutty scent. This reagent, prized in the Middle East, is what gives Oudesire its name.
- This oriental-floral fragrance, suited for women and men alike, launched in 2016 in an imposing gold-colored bottle to symbolize the richness of the ingredients inside.
- Orange blossom, rose and jasmine accented by bergamot open the perfume at first application, leading into the fresh, spicy heart composed of raspberry and black currant joined with ginger.
- Finally, the titular oud emerges in the musky base amidst amber and sandalwood.
- Ajmal has a 60 year history as a niche fragrance designer within the Middle East and a portfolio of some of the richest perfumes to come from the region.
- A network of 135 exclusive retail outlets across the Middle East establishes the brand’s presence, centered within the United Arab Emirates.
- The brand also exports its products to retailers across the globe, allowing seekers of fine fragrances elsewhere in the world to enjoy this designer’s work.