Lvmh Guerlain Shalimar Women Eau De Parfum Spray 3 oz .Created in 1925 by Jacques Guerlain, Shalimar is an homage to the epic love affair between Emperor Shah Jahan and his wife Mumtaz Mahal, a romance that ultimately led to the construction of the Taj Mahal. This legendary women's fragrance opens with top notes of bergamot, cedar, mandarin orange, lemon, and citrus notes. Its heart is a blend of jasmine, iris, rose, vetiver, and patchouli.
- An eclectic collaboration between leather, opoponax, sandalwood, tonka bean, ambergris, musk, and incense forms this classic scent's base. It's packaged in a curved, pedestal-style bottle with sweeping lines and a deep blue stopper.
- Pierre-François Guerlain founded his eponymous French perfume house in 1828.
- He started off selling simple bath and body goods, but quickly expanded his burgeoning empire to include perfumes.
- Lightning-fast success and incredible word of mouth led to the brand becoming the official perfumer for several of Europe's royal families.
- Today, its Paris boutique is also a museum dedicated to the legendary label's storied history