Love Story Eau Sensuelle by Chloe for Women Perfume by Chloe, Chloe Love Story Eau Sensuelle is a women’s floral perfume with citrus, white floral sweet, floral, fruity, and green main accords. Introduced in 2017, this fragrance was created by perfumers Anne Flipo and Domitille Bertier of International Flavors and Fragrances.
- The composition begins with head notes of orange blossom, yuzu, lemon, and pear. At the heart are heliotrope and passion flower notes. Forming the base are musk, sandalwood, cedar, and amber notes.
- Best for spring day wear, this fragrance has moderate sillage and longevity.
- Founded in 1952 by Egyptian-born designer Gaby Aghion, Chloe is the French fashion house that started the luxury pret-a-porter concept, making high-quality women’s garments available off the rack and immediately ready to wear while haute couture was the norm.
- Jacques Lenoir became Aghion’s business partner, with Lenoir managing the business operations and Aghion maintaining creative control until the business was acquired by Richemont in 1985.
- The fragrance line was launched in 1975 and both the fashions and the fragrances have remained popular.