Love Forever Love by Alfred Sung, Forever, launched in 1995, is a light, dreamy perfume for the most romantic occasions in your life. Lovely and feminine, it a beautiful daytime scent. Peonies, plums, and raspberries are the sweet top notes.
- Gentle but bright, they dazzle on the skin. Narcissus, freesia, lily of the valley, and rose make up the floral middle notes.
- They evoke the invigorating and intoxicating fragrances of a fresh spring garden. Sandalwood and amber warm the perfume as the base notes while a sprig of mimosa lends a powdery softness.
- This scent captivates with its charming natural essence.
- Born in China, Alfred Sung is a Canadian fashion designer. He launched his brand in 1980, selling ready-to-wear apparel for modern working women.
- He then expanded into bridalwear, menswear, and accessories.
- The first scent bearing his name was introduced in 1986. Sung, along with partners Joe Mimran and Saul Mimran, also created the Club Monaco apparel store