Loreal Giorgio Armani Code Men Eau De Toilette Spray 4.2 oz, Armani Code offers a combination of citrus and wood for an aromatic, seductive scent. This classic fragrance opens with refreshing top notes of lemon and bergamot.
- A twist of woodiness begins to form in the heart with guaiac wood, star anise and olive blossom. Base notes of tobacco, leather and tonka bean round out the scent.
- Before Giorgio Armani was one of the most famous Italian fashion designers, he first began as a department store shop-window designer and eventually gained the position of menswear buyer.
- He worked for the house of Nino Cerutti and a multitude of other fashion houses as an independent designer. In 1975, he presented his first men’s clothing collection. Later the same year, he released a women’s line.
- During the 1980s, the brand expanded to include clothing at different price points and a variety of accessories, including fragrances and beauty products.
- The first Giorgio Armani perfume was released in 1982, and a men’s cologne was released in 1984