Loreal Azzaro Wanted For Men Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 oz Wanted is a woody spicy men’s cologne that was created by Firmenich perfumer Fabrice Pellegrin in 2016. With long lasting longevity and moderate sillage, it has aromatic and fresh spicy main accords and wears best on spring and fall days and nights.
- The bottle resembles a gun barrel and combines gold and silver metal with glass.
- The head notes are lemon, ginger, lavender, and mint.
At the heart are cardamom, juniper, apple, and geranium notes and at the bottom are tonka bean, Haitian vetiver, and amberwood.
- Azzaro was founded by Tunisian-born Italian designer Loris Azzaro in 1967.
- His first boutique opened in Paris a year later, to great interest and attention from fashionable models, actresses, and stage performers of the day.
- The most notable clothes from this fashion house are colorful and shiny dresses with provocative styles and details. By 1975, the first women’s fragrance was launched, followed by the initial men’s fragrance three years later.