Chloe L'eau Perfume by Chloe, A sparkling fragrance with fruity pops of citrus and earthy accords, Chloe L'eau encapsulates the beautiful parts of being a woman in this 2019 perfume.
- Tangy grapefruit meets you at the top of the scent, joined by sweet red rose and exotic litchi.
- Floral accords dominate the heart, with extra rose notes blending with intoxicating magnolia flower.
- The base of the perfume is earthy, with musky amber and oakmoss adding to the bouquet, with woody cedar completing it.
- Ideal for a spring day, this perfume was released by French fashion company Chloé, which was founded by Egyptian-born designer Gaby Aghion in 1952.
- The first self-named fragrance was released in 1975, setting the bar for all scents to follow from the iconic brand.
- The company was sold in 1985 and has changed hands through many prestigious names since, but continues to be the sophisticated name in fashion that it has been for so many decades