Acqua Di Parma Leather Perfume by Acqua Di Parma, Released in 2019, Acqua Di Parma Leather for women is from the leather group of perfumes and features leather, woody, citrus and animalic accords. It's designed for the woman who loves to make a bold aromatic statement.
- The scent opens with tantalizing notes of Brazilian orange, Sicilian lemon and raspberry. The heart notes of red thyme, petitgrain, honeysuckle and rose form a sweet, herbal-floral bouquet that blooms with romance.
- Leather, cedar and guaiac wood are the base notes that ground the higher notes and give the fragrance its sultry, earthy finish.
- As you might imagine, this long-lasting fragrance has a heavy sillage and is especially popular for wear in the winter and fall.
- The perfume is the creation of Italian fragrance brand Acqua Di Parma.
- The company produced its first fragrance in 1916 and has built an impressive library of fragrance for men and women in collaboration with many famous perfumers, including Bertrand Duchaufour, Francis Kurkdjian and Alberto Morillas