Inter Perfuems Coach Launched in 2017 and featuring actor James Franco as the face of the fragrance, Coach for men is meant for the modern man. This sophisticated cologne starts with citrus top notes of pear, bergamot and kumquat and then blends perfectly into middle notes of cardamom, geranium and coriander.
- Base notes include ambergris, Haitian vetiver and suede.
- The woody scent is both clean and spicy, creating a fragrance that works in the board room or on the dance floor with a date.
- Fragrance is just one of many industries that Coach, an American company founded in 1941, dabbles in.
- The household name focuses on leather goods and has more than 500 stores across the United States and Canada.
- Its fragrance line began in 2007 and today releases scents together with Estee Lauder.
- The designer brand features 26 fragrances made in collaboration with industry favorites such as Honorine Blanc, Sonia Constant and Juliette Karagueuzoglou.