Inter Perfuem Mont Blanc Legend Night For MEN Eau De Parfum Spray 3.3 oz Launched in 2017, Montblanc Legend Night has everything the modern man on the move could possibly want from a good, everyday cologne.
- Mont Blanc carefully selected each and every note used to create this one-of-a-kind mixture.
- The top notes contain hints of cardamom, bergamot, mint and clary sage.
- This interesting combination is followed up with heart notes of cedar, fir resin, lavender, apple and violet.
These notes then blend into base notes of Black vanilla husk, vetiver, musk, akigalawood and earthy patchouli.
- Mont Blanc was founded in Germany in 1908 by stationer Claus-Johannes Voss. It began as a company dedicated to the production of fine stationary, writing utensils and other luxury accessories for the dedicated writer.
- The company began expanding its interests in 1935 by embracing the creation of leather goods, but hit a snag during the Wwii era when many of its production facilities were destroyed.
- After rebuilding, the owners paired with the Dunhill Company in 1970, leading to the creation of its first fragrance.