Givenchy (purple Box) Cologne Men 3.3 oz Eau De Toilette Spray Released in 1999, Pi cologne is a complex fragrance created for romantic evenings and sensual moments.
- The top notes are playful and enticing. Citrusy lemon and mandarin play off of herbal basil and tarragon, and are joined by spicy galbanum, rosemary and pine.
- At the heart of the cologne are the heady and intoxicating scents of lily of the valley, neroli, aniseed, geranium and orange blossom.
The cologne is finished with the warm and silky tones of cedar wood, vanilla, tonka bean, benzoin, almond and brown sugar.
- Hubert de Givenchy founded his namesake couture house in France in 1952 after studying under several great French designers.
- His first fragrance, L’Interdit, debuted in 1958 with Audrey Hepburn as its spokesmodel, which was the first time an actress had promoted a perfume.
- Perfumer Alberto Morillas created this golden scent that comes in a bold bottle designed with strong lines and striking accents.