First Instinct Blue Cologne by Abercrombie & Fitch, Designed by master perfumer Yves Cassar, First Instinct Blue is an aromatic fougere cologne for men that was released in 2018.
- The fragrance opens with fresh and invigorating top notes of crisp apple, zesty bergamot, and warm spicy cardamom.
- The middle notes consist of calm and alluring lavender, herbal rosemary, and spicy pepper at the heart of the fragrance.
- Rich sandalwood, warm amber, and the vanilla-cherry-almond reminiscent tonka bean make up the base notes for a solid finish.
- Abercrombie & Fitch is an American fashion brand that has been in existence in some way since 1892.
- The company’s founders, David Abercrombie and Ezra Fitch have changed the brand from a luxury sporting and travel goods company, to just a sporting goods company before redefining the brand in 1988 as the luxury clothing label geared towards youth that it is today.
- The U.S.-based company first began releasing fragrances in 1997 and has contributed to over 40 different perfumes and colognes over the years.