Estee Lauder For Men Cologne Spray 3.4 oz is a fresh, yet masculine, cologne that was introduced in 1985. The refreshing top notes of mandarin, lemon, coriander, cardamom and sage will draw you in.
- The heart notes of vetiver, patchouli and sandalwood offer warmth and balance.
- The scent is perfectly completed with the base notes of amber, oakmoss and musk.
- Josephine Esther Mentzer was born in Queens, New York City, in 1908. She became fascinated with the work of her chemist uncle at an early age and would soon be selling his beauty products to her friends and local businesses.
- In 1946, she launched Estee Lauder with her husband Joseph.
- The company that started with only four skin-care products would soon become an award-winning company with concessions in major department stores across the world.
- The company launched its first fragrance in 1953 and is known for its cosmetics, beauty products and fragrance lines for both men and women.