Eau De Neroli Dore Cologne by Hermes, The 2016 launch of Eau De Neroli Dore by Hermes gave the world yet another stunning fragrance with a clean and refreshing aromatic profile. Keen noses will immediately notice the bitter orange as the top note, giving way to the lemony scent of neroli blossoms in the heart.
- The base contains a single note of saffron, an unusual yet innovative choice for supporting a fragrance blend.
- Such a daring experiment is not a surprise from the French label nor expert perfumer Jean-Claude Ellena, the mastermind behind Eau De Neroli. Ellena’s love of fragrance has its genesis in a childhood spent helping his grandmother collect jasmine.
- He spent nearly 50 years developing perfumes and colognes until his retirement in 2016.
- Hermes was founded in 1837 to produce equestrian accessories, but later crafted luxury handbags, accessories and other leather goods before emerging into ready-to-wear fashions.
- Debuting its fragrance line in 1951, the label has released more than 100 scents in the more than six decades of the fragrance division’s existence.