Cool Water Cologne by Davidoff, Cool Water is a men’s aromatic aquatic cologne with aromatic, fresh spicy, marine, green, and woody main accords. Signed by perfumer Pierre Bourdon, who was at Takasago when he developed this fragrance in 1988, the scent has sea water, lavender, mint, green notes, rosemary, calone, and coriander top notes.
- The middle notes are composed of sandalwood, jasmine, geranium, and neroli while the base notes include musk, vetiver, cedar, tobacco, and amber.
- The fragrance is suitable for summer day wear and has moderate sillage and longevity. Davidoff is the brand name of the Zino Davidoff Group, founded by Zino Davidoff in 1980.
- This business provides luxury goods, which include leather goods, watches, ties, cufflinks, eyewear, writing instruments, cognac, coffee, and fragrances.
- The first fragrance was launched in 1984, but the men’s Cool Water is the classic, iconic scent that the brand is best known for.
- The same founder placed this brand name on premium cigars and smoker’s accessories, but the company is owned by Oettinger Davidoff Ag.