Cool Water Perfume by Davidoff, Released in 1996, Cool Water is a women’s floral aquatic perfume with aquatic, floral, fruity, ozonic, fresh, and sweet main accords. Perfumer Pierre Bourdon, who was with Fragrance Resources at the time, created this scent.
- The head notes consist of honeydew melon, pineapple, lemon, lily, black currant, quince, lotus, and calone. The heart notes follow with water lily, lily-of-the-valley, jasmine, honey, rose, and hawthorn.
- In the base are notes of musk, vetiver, blackberry, raspberry, sandalwood, violet root, vanilla, and peach. With moderate longevity and sillage, this fragrance is best on summer days.
- Founded by Zino Davidoff in 1980, Davidoff, which is owned by the Zino Davidoff Group, is a Swiss brand known for its fine luxury products.
- The company founder had previously launched an eponymous brand of tobacco, cigars, cigarillos, and smoker’s accessories in 1967.
- The product line is diverse, ranging from watches, leather goods, and writing instruments to eyewear, cufflinks, cognac, coffee, and fragrances.
- The first fragrance was launched in 1984, with Coty holding the fragrance license.