Silver Mountain Water Cologne by Creed, Silver Mountain Water brings the crisp, refreshing scents of the outdoors to a men’s fragrance. The rugged cologne, launched in 1995, is a cool burst of power and energy.
- The scent journey begins with the citrus sparkle of mandarin orange and bergamot. Mouthwatering and invigorating, they lead into a middle of green tea and black currant. Earthy yet sweet, they impress with their clean aromas.
- The base is creamy and green, incorporating petit grain, galbanum, sandalwood, and musk. Wear this frosty composition to inspire a fearless confidence.
- The Creed fragrance company dates back to 1760. The French perfumery has been led by the same family since its inception.
- The company was launched in London but moved to Paris at the request of Empress Eugenie and her husband, Napoleon Iii.
- The brand continues to make beloved scents to this day, counting former first ladies, Michelle Obama and Laura Bush, as well as Duchess Kate Middleton as fans