Stetson Cologne by Coty, There is a lovely, refined aroma to be found in Stetson cologne. 1981 was the launch year for this fragrance.
- Its masculine scent makes it great for evening use. The opening of the composition contains notes of lemon, clary sage, lavender, lime and bergamot.
- The middle layer has aromas of geranium, vetiver, jasmine, ores root, cedar, patchouli and carnation.
- The base ends the experience wonderfully with scents of vanilla, amber, Tonka bean, musk and honey.
- Coty is a beauty and fragrance brand based out of the United States.
- The brand house got started in 1904, and this was also the year the company released its first fragrance called La Rose Jaqueminot.
- The founder of the company instantly became a millionaire, and the founder’s goal was to give women the best products possible.
- In the early 20th century, perfumes were seen as luxury items for the rich, but this brand house played a role in changing that perception.