Malibu Playboy Cologne by Playboy, Malibu Playboy was launched in 2008 as part of a collection of fine men’s fragrances that features seductive and aromatic scents of the open sea.
- The flacon the fragrance is in has a dark body and features the traditional rabbit logo associated with the brand.
- The main notes of this fragrance include apple and citrus, along with mint and lemon verbena for a pop of freshness.
- Coriander, jasmine, iris, and Virginia cedar make up the middle notes of the scent for a warm heart.
- The finish of the composition adds in light scents like sandalwood and cashmere with bolder ones such as tonka and musk.
- Playboy is a fragrance brand that was created in 2008 and has experienced worldwide success since that time.
- There are more than 25 scents in the company’s fragrance base.
- The brand has collaborated with several prestigious perfumers including Alienor Massenet, Jack Agran, Juliette Karagueuzoglou, and Vincent Kuczinkski.