Exclamation Perfume by Coty, Exclamation, launched in 1988, is a warm, spicy perfume sure to get you noticed. Bright and exciting, it works as an invigorating daytime scent or a captivating fragrance for nights on the town.
- Apricot, peach, bergamot, and green notes harmoniously open the scent. Juicy and energizing, the fruits are brought back down to earth with the sugary green aroma.
Jasmine, lily of the valley, heliotrope, and orris root blend together in a romantic bouquet of enchanting sweetness. Amber, sandalwood, musk, and cinnamon lay at the base, enriching the perfume with a spicy warmth.
- Coty is an American manufacturer of beauty products. While currently headquartered in New York City, the company was founded by Francois Coty in Paris in 1904.
- The brand offers cosmetics, haircare products, skincare, and fragrances.
- The company often collaborates with celebrities and fashion designers to create original scents.
- These collaborators have included Marc Jacobs, Calvin Klein, and Hugo Boss.