Acqua Di Parma Colonia Tonda Perfume by Acqua Di Parma, A reintroduction of the company’s first perfume, Acqua di Parma Colonia Tonda was first launched in 1916. The blend opens with Sicilian citruses. At the heart of the blend,
- The notes of lavender and rosemary add a refreshing, earthy quality to the blend while floral notes of jasmine and Bulgarian rose give the blend a sweet quality.
- Finally, base notes of sandalwood, vetiver, patchouli and musk juxtapose the lighter notes in the blend, while amber amplifies the perfume’s sweeter notes.
- This versatile fragrance is a great choice for both daytime and nighttime wear.
- Acqua di Parma was first founded in Parma, Italy, and introduced its first fragrance in 1916. Over time, the brand became known for its beautiful fragrances which were viewed as representative of Italy.
- Today, the company is working to reintroduce some of its first fragrances. The brand has worked with a variety of highly regarded perfumers and has introduced 60 fragrances to date.