Acqua Di Parma Colonia Ambra Cologne by Acqua Di Parma, First released in April 2015, Acqua di Parma Colonia Ambra is alluring, subtly sexy unisex fragrance that exudes Italian refinement, chic and sharp.
- The opening notes are a brisk and refreshing blend of citrus, aquatic and aromatic notes, mingling sweet and tart orange with marine accords and the elegant, sweet spice of bergamot oil.
- As the fragrance begins to dry down, nuances of lemony crisp and powdery red rose, cedarwood and earthy fresh patchouli come to the fore.
- Aquatic accords are present among the base notes as well, mixing the warm skin-like and salty effects of ambergris with muted musk and creamy soft sandalwood.
- Acqua di Parma was first established as a small factory in Parma, Italy. The first scent, Colonia, was produced in 1916, and was used to perfume men's handkerchiefs.
- House fragrances were made in collaboration with perfumers Alberto Morillas, Jean-Claud Ellena, Francis Kurkdjian, Bertrand Duchaufour, Melanie Carestia, Francois Demachy, Antoine Maisondieu and Francoise Caron