Adolfo Classic Cologne by Francis Denney, Get ready for a night out feeling confident and sophisticated with Adolfo Classic, a men’s fragrance by Francis Denney.
- This intense, masculine aroma is inspired by some of nature’s wildest bounty, creating a woody yet floral aroma that’s intoxicating.
- Top notes of bergamot, juniper, lemon, galbanum and artemisia create a stirring aroma that’s both sharply natural and energizing.
Meanwhile, the heart notes of rose, pine, carnation, thyme and jasmine all infuse the elixir with a sweet, floral treat for the senses.
- Base notes of moss, amber, musk, patchouli, and labdanum all serve to wind down the other richer scents for a mindblowing combination that can only be topped with leather for that added masculine touch.
- The Adolfo Classic cologne was released in 1978 by Denney, an immigrant from Dublin. After decades of making exquisite perfumes, her design house boasts over 19 different signature scents.
- A master perfumer, she was the first to open a cosmetic house in America, founded in Philadelphia.