Chloe Love Story Perfume by Chloe, Chloe Love Story is a floral women’s perfume from 2014. It has white floral, citrus, musky, woody, and sweet main accords.
- Master perfumer Anne Flipo of International Flavors and Fragrances created this scent, which has predominantly citrus head notes of bergamot, grapefruit, and lemon, along with pear and neroli.
- The middle notes blend fruit and flowers, such as rose, orange blossom, and stephanotis with peach and black currant. Musk, cedar, patchouli, and cashmirwood make up the base notes.
- With moderate longevity and sillage, this fragrance is suitable from spring day wear.
- Designer Gaby Aghion started the Chloe fashion house in 1952 to introduce luxury pret-a-porter, an alternative to the prevailing formal and stiff women’s fashions at the time.
- Her ready-to-wear clothes, which were soft, form fitting, and well made, could be purchased straight off the clothes racks.
- The brand hired young designers, with Karl Lagerfeld becoming main designer in 1966.
- During the 1970s, Lagerfeld introduced bohemian style with floating shapes and gauzy floral prints. Under his direction, the first women’s perfume was launched in 1975.