Chloe Absolu De Perfume by Chloe, Chloe Absolu De Parfum is a floral fragrance that contains rich rose accords any woman can enjoy.
- It was released in 2017. Damask rose is the note at the top of the composition while grasse rose is in the middle.
- The perfume ends with a base consisting of vanilla.
- Chloe is a fashion house founded in 1952 by Gaby Aghion.
- The first fragrance made by the company came out in 1975, and it has continued to produce contemporary fragrances in the decades since.
- The founder, Aghion, is widely considered to be the one who coined the phrase “ready-to-wear,” and the company started with comfortable clothing that could be worn right off the rack.