Chanel Coco Mademoiselle For Women Eau De Toilette Spray Refills (Quantity Of Three) 0.7 oz Perfume by Chanel, Coco Mademoiselle is an eau de toilette that was launched by Chanel in 2002.
- This citrusy fragrance was created by Jacques Polge. This edition is the lighter and sweeter version of this fragrance, coming out one year after the original perfume and eau de parfum.
- This fragrance has top notes of orange, bergamot, and grapefruit. Its middle notes feature jasmine, rose, and litchi.
- The base notes consist of patchouli, Bourbon vanilla, vetiver, and white musk.
- This fragrance is long lasting and has moderate sillage. Chanel is a fashion house that was founded by Gabrielle Chanel, also known as “Coco.” It was opened in 1910 and is based in France.
- The brand is known for creating timeless fashions along with starting fashion revolutions. It was one of the first companies to release pants for women.
- It launched its first fragrance in 1921 and had great success. Many of its fragrances are still sold today.