Chanel Coco For Women Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 oz Created in 1984, is a first-class fragrance for the most sophisticated of occasions. It features a spirited blend of notes that will make you stand out in a crowd.
- This perfume opens with notes of Bulgarian rose, jasmine, mandarin orange, coriander and peach.
- The heart is where you find scents of rose, orange blossom, mimosa, clover and cloves.
- The base brings out vanilla, opoponax, sandalwood, labdanum, civet, tonka bean and amber.
- Chanel was founded in 1910, and the company created a genuine revolution in the fashion industry.
- One aspect that set this company apart from others in the field is that it was one of the first brands to manufacture pants for women.
- The company is also known for creating the “little black dress.” The brand has many perfumes to its name, and Coco was developed by expert perfumer, Jacques Polge.
- He served as the head perfumer for the above-mentioned brand from 1978 to 2015.