Chanel Allure For Women Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 oz Allure is a woody, oriental perfume for men released in 1999. It may be worn during the day as well as for the night out.
- At the top are notes of bergamot, lavender, mandarin, lemon, ginger and peach. This exciting combination of spiciness, warmth and freshness is sure to appeal to men of every age.
- The heart notes are well-rounded with patchouli, vetiver, rose, cedar wood, aniseed, freesia, rose wood, gardenia and jasmine.
- An unusual, delightful surprise here is the presence of Jamaican pepper.
- At the base are amber, oak moss, musk, sandalwood, vanilla, tonka bean, leather, coconut and labdanum.
- Allure with its warm, fresh and spicy accords is charming, fascinating, pleasant and enchanting.
- Jacques Polge, who was the Head Perfumer at Chanel from 1978 to 2015, created this timeless fragrance for all men to enjoy.
- Chanel has a long, fascinating history and started releasing exquisite fragrances for women and men in 1920.
- To this day, the company continues to create perfumes that have the ability to delight