Burberry Summer Cologne by Burberry, First released in 2009, Burberry Summer for men is a limited edition woody citrus and spice fragrance created by Emilie Copperman.
- The opening is a fresh, airy effusion of lime, green apple and the irresistible bittersweet and subtly floral aroma of yuzu fruit, all underpinned by a refreshing, subtle mint accord.
- Heart notes of driftwood and caraway warm to a serene musk finish of cedar and cozy amber.
- Founded in 1856 by Thomas Burberry, who was only 21 years old at the time, this British design house began as a manufacturer of outdoor clothing.
- Today the company has expanded its offerings to include luxury apparel and accessories for men, women and children, as well as cosmetics, body care products and fragrances.
- Special scent collections are packaged in distinctively designed bottles that express the character of the fragrance within.
- Signature series include Brit, Body, Sport, Bespoken, Touch, London, Society, Weekend and the Beat.