Burberry Brit Rhythm Intense for Men Launched in 2013, Burberry Brit Rhythm Intense is a men’s cologne with fresh spicy, woody, aromatic, sweet, and leather main accords.
- Created by perfumer Dominique Ropion of International Flavors and Fragrances, this scent works well for fall, winter, and spring days and nights.
- It has long lasting longevity and sillage ranging from moderate to enormous.
- The fragrance opens with head notes of pepper, sage, raspberry, fig, wormwood, cumin, and bergamot.
- The heart follows with notes of mint, amber, lavender, patchouli, and basil. Leather, guaiac wood, vanilla, sandalwood, tonka bean, cashmere wood, and coumarin base notes finish this blend.
- Burberry is the British fashion house founded in 1856 by Thomas Burberry. It is known for its famous tartan pattern and trench coat design.
- The company was also the first to use gabardine in its outerwear, which became popular because the fabric was waterproof and breathable.
- Along with clothes and accessories, the brand also distributes sunglasses, cosmetics, and fragrances.
- The first fragrance was released in 1981, with the company currently overseeing fragrance production directly