Burberry Brit Splash by Burberry, Announced in 2015, Burberry Brit Splash is a men’s woody aquatic . Best for summer days, the fragrance has aquatic, fresh, woody, and aromatic main accords.
- Top notes of rosemary, melon, and galbanum open the scent, followed in the middle by watery notes, violet, and cyclamen. Moss, musk, and vetiver base notes round out the scent.
Housed in a bottle with a light gray tartan pattern, the cologne has weak to moderate longevity and soft to moderate sillage.
- The British brand Burberry was founded in 1856 by Thomas Burberry as a manufacturer and seller of outerwear.
- The company was the first to use the waterproof and breathable fabric gabardine in its raincoats.
- Over time, the brand became known for its tartan patterns, scarves, trench coats, and other distinguishable fashion accessories.
- The product line has since expanded to include sunglasses, cosmetics, and fragrances, the first of which was released in 1981.