Black by Adolfo is a fresh spicy and aromatic men’s fragrance. The top notes consist of spicy ginger, invigorating mint, citrusy lemon and sweet lavender.
- The heart features floral geranium, spicy cardamom, juicy apple and fragrant juniper.
- Notes of amberwood, tonka bean and vetiver ground the base for a long lasting aromatic fragrance with moderate to heavy sillage.
The cologne wears well all day and is perfect for a night out no matter the time of year. The bottle features a modern look of gold squares on black with a simple gold topped black cap.
- American fashion house Adolfo has several perfumes for men and women.
- Though they waited until 1978 to launch a perfume, the fashion brand began in 1962. Adolfo F. Sardina was first an apprentice to Balenciaga in Paris.
- He has created and won awards for his men’s wear lines, interesting evening gowns for women and Chanel-inspired suits.