Betsey Johnson Pretty N Punk For Women Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 oz Betsey Johnson Perfume by Betsey Johnson, Betsey Johnson by Betsey Johnson is the first fragrance from this label known for its fashion.
- It’s a complex mix of different scent families coming together for a sweet yet intriguing aroma.
- Top notes are primarily fruity, with a blend of blackcurrant, citrus and pear. Floral elements come through from the middle notes of freesia and lily of the valley.
- Rounding out the base are woody notes of cedar, sandalwood and cashmere.
- This perfume’s bottle comes with an embellished, hot pink stopper that’s typical of Johnson’s signature style.Betsey Johnson began her long career in fashion as a guest editor for Mademoiselle.
- She launched her own label in 1978, primarily producing clothing before branching out into accessories, including handbags and jewelry, in 2004.
- Johnson broke into the world of perfumery in 2006 with this self-titled fragrance created by Bernard Blanc and Mathilde Bijaoui, making it a fairly recent milestone in her label’s history.