Burberry Beat for Men , Crafted by the British luxury brand for a 2008 release, The Beat is a woody aromatic fragrance enhanced by spicy, green, citrus and herbal accords.
- Wearers may notice a spike of black pepper blended with violet and citron, a citrus fruit with a dry, acidic and fragrant aroma.
- The heart weaves in geranium, a rosy and lemony floral note with thyme, an herb with an earthy and somewhat leathery scent. Finishing with woods and vetiver in the base
Notes, this creation by perfumers Olivier Polge and Domitille Bertier is still sought after for its airy yet substantial aromatic profile.
- Mingling its timeless British aesthetic with a modern appeal, Burberry remains a trendsetter in today’s world of fashion.
- Founded in 1856, the company’s original military outerwear gear became popular with civilians. During it’s lengthy history, it obtained several Royal Warrants from the British royal family.
- Launching its fragrance line in 1981 led to more success and 79 total scents, including 2018’s Indigo for men.