Ajmal Amber Wood Perfume by Ajmal, Ajmal Amber Wood is a scent for men and women released in 2014 as part of the signature W Collection that is themed around wood. The fragrance features spicy sweet scents with amber throughout.
- Top notes of white pepper, lavender, ripe apple, and cardamom create a spiced fruity opening.
- The middle notes include the luxurious, delicately floral orris root and wood, fragrant cedar.
The base notes bring heat to the perfume through the spicy, smoky patchouli notes and creamy amber. This complex, gorgeous perfume wafts through the air as a statement scent.
- Ajmal is a perfume company founded in its current capacity in 2001 in the United Arab Emirates.
- It has a history stretching back 60 years in the past, forming an expertise in all things fragrance.
- The brand specializes in Middle Eastern ingredients, with spicy, smoky tones. Since its 2001 origins, it has released a staggering 220 fragrances, which are now available in 24 countries around the world.