Agua Fresca De Rosas Perfume by Adolfo Dominguez, If you’re craving a bright, lively fragrance, you may enjoy the delightful Agua Fresca De Rosas. Making its debut in 1995, this perfume is a classic with elements of fruit, floral and forest.
- The top notes are heavily citrus with sweet, honeyed mandarin orange; tart, bitter bergamot; and clean, grapefruit-like pomelo.
- As the perfume moves into the middle notes, you’ll wonder if you’ve stepped into a garden filled with opulent, fresh jasmine; waxy, spicy lily; soapy, green lily-of-the-valley; and powdery, lemony, distinctly feminine rose.
- The base notes add depth with the warm scents of resinous amber and sensual musk balanced against the cool touches of milky sandalwood and inky oakmoss.
- This fragrance has moderate sillage and longevity, making it great for leaving an impression without going overboard.
- Adolfo Dominguez is a Spanish designer and creator of several popular perfumes. As of 2019, he’s created over 40 fragrances, many in collaboration with Joan Bruses and Puig.