Adam Levine Perfume by Adam Levine, Light, feminine and practically musical in itself, Adam Levine for Women has a great deal more going for it than just an interesting bottle.
- This 2013 Adam Levine creation features a sweet, oriental note composition, and opens with top notes of rare saffron, marigold, and a variety of spices and citruses.
- This unique combination of notes is then combined with core ingredients of Australian sandalwood, rose petals and Indian jasmine.
- These are in turn blended into base notes of benzoin and vanilla for the final touch of sweetness and exotic flair.
- Adam Levine is the lead singer of the pop band known as Maroon 5, and in recent years has earned a name for himself as a popular judge on a popular American Tv show known as The Voice.
- He began working with the perfume house Givaudan in 2013 to craft his namesake fragrances, one version for his female fans and one for the males. Thus far, these are the only two fragrances attributed to his brand.
- The strong marigold hints and other earthy tones make this perfume perfect for wear with autumn outfits. Adam Levine is moderate in both wear time and sillage