Acqua Di Parma Magnolia Nobile Perfume by Acqua Di Parma, Acqua di Parma Magnolia Nobile, released in 2009 by the perfume house Acqua di Parma, is a classic fragrance for women with a contemporary twist.
- Bergamot orange adds a bright, slightly spicy tone to the top notes of this fragrance, combining with the tart acidity of citron and astringent sweetness of lemon for a delightfully fresh and crisp accord.
- Tempering the top notes with animalistic sweetness and carnal appeal, the heart notes carry a blend of classic florals such as tuberose, jasmine, magnolia and rose.
- Finally, the base offers a nuanced meld of perfectly balanced spices and warmth from earthy patchouli, chocolatey vetiver, indulgent vanilla and milky sandalwood.
- Crafted by French perfumer Antoine Maisondieu, Acqua di Parma Magnolia Nobile is one of many fragrances released by Acqua di Parma as a contemporary take on classic aromas.
- Founded in 1916, the perfume house gained its notoriety as a staple of Italian luxury first in the 1930s as the aroma of Hollywood stars, then again in the 1990s, when concentrated efforts by some of the biggest names in Italy helped revive this small but vital enterprise.